Friday, September 30, 2011

Entryway Update!

Our entryway is coming along!

Am I the only one who feels like no matter how much work and effort I put into a room it's never done!?
I'm loving what is currently in there now, just need to add a few more things!


SO many different choices and combinations! 

Please excuse the drawings...I, in no way claim to be an artist! Just wanted you to see what's currently in my head!

This is where the progress is now!

I just feel its missing something!




Any suggestions??



 Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherika, just stopping in to say hello. I love where you are going with your home. The options for your entry are fantastic. I'm really loving the gallery wall! I can't wait to see what you decide! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! My oldest daughter's birthday was the 29th and mine was the 21st! Looking forward to seeing more of your blog! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...