Sunday, September 25, 2011

Please take a bow!

Eden's closet is beginning to take over, and in need of some serious organization!

I didn't realize it until after making her new laundry basket and trying to find a place for it to go!
She has a lot of EVERYTHING, but especially hair accessories!

Eden painted a few canvas pictures for her daddy for Father's day, and while one is hanging on the wall, I couldn't figure out what exactly to do with the other one...Until now!!


Using some scrap pieces of ribbon, I got out my trusty glue gun and began to attach them to the back of the canvas. I reinforced them with some nails just in case Eden got to it!

Eden thought I took those out for her to play with! PS the glue gun wasn't plugged in yet :)






Make sure the ribbons are spread apart enough so the bows aren't overlapping each other.


A very easy and useful project! I used a canvas but you can use just about anything to attach the ribbon to, wood, fabric, get creative and use something personal to you and your daughter! 

Now I'm looking for a way to organize her hand bands...any ideas?
 
I attached to the door with Velcro
PSS We had a great Saturday at our first Pumpkin Patch!



ENJOY and Happy Saturday!

Linking up @

Tutorials and Tips


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherika, I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. What a beautiful family you have!! I'm a newbie, as well; and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...