Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Guest Post: Christmas decorations!

 We have a guest today!! Olga over at Stardust, I'm so happy to have her here posting today! When I first seen her blog I fell in love with her hallway transformation {here},
Be sure to go check her out, she has some great stuff and I know you are gonna love her too!!

 Christmas is all around us....la la la ...
To get into the spirit, my lovely stardusted readers, I give you some snippets of my Christmas decorated house.

During the day






At night



(this one is from last year's decoration)



Happy holidays everyone!
                 

 xoxo
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sherika for your sweet comments! It was so fun being here with all of you today!
    Love, Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sherika..

    Found you on Twitter and I adore your blog. Beautiful hubby and daughter, too!

    dee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...