Monday, June 18, 2012

Mannequin Mondays #3 ~ Indy Beauty & Hair

Happy Monday Lovely Friends.


**Welcome to another super creative Mannequin Monday **


Featured Guest : The Letter Four Blog


They Were Featured On Martha Stewart Show! How Cool..? Read their 
FAB story HERE!! So inspiring!! Super jealous....



If you aren't familiar with The Letter Four Blog, you are seriously missing out on a 
lot of fun, inspiration and some great everyday tips from family, DIY, personal 
fashion, photography and so much more. These ladies truly WOW me! They make 
me want more crafty sister's in my life.. lol! Truly take a moment to stop in. So 
much inspirations, charity work/causes, and a great blog to stay connected with. 
I am so thankful to have them stop in and share with us today.. 
Hope you stop in and get to be inspired and say hello!!
.................................
<<Quick Fun Inspiring Features From Last Week>>
Thanks to all the amazing blogs who took a moment to link last week. We were 
really excited and found so many great fashion trends and inspired posts all 
around! Here are a few that caught our eye & were most viewed!
1. Shirt To Skirt Via The Lovely A Rosie Sweet home - SO FABOULOUS!!
2. Super cute DIY Nails tutorial via the amazing So She Writes
3. Sunshine & Polka Dots ~ Super beautiful dress 
feature via Modern Modest Beauty..............
**THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LINKING!!!!**
.............................................
Without Further Due, Please Join Me In Welcoming
THE LETTER FOUR BLOG *Janae*
Little Bits And Pieces Janae....
..........................
Your style trait. 
Scarfs! Scarfs are the easiest way to add that little bit of extra cuteness to an outfit.
What are you wearing today? 
Indian inspired motif. I love the color palettes.
 Your Favorite Trends / Style Era & Why?
I am really into the flapper era right now. I just love the classiness 
of it and actually went to the prom as a flapper! 
..................
Walk Into Your Closet:
You'll find a lot of quirky sweaters, scarfs, and a TON of accessories!
What Inspires your style..? 
You'll find a lot of quirky sweaters, scarfs, and a TON of accessories!
My daily routine is to NOT wash your hair every day! If you wash your hair 
everyday you're stripping it of it's natural oils. Wash it 2-3 times 
a week and you'll get beautiful shiny healthy hair!
Hells Or Kicks...?
.......go to footwear has got to be flats. 
Color Safe or Bold..?
I love to experiement. I would say go bold! Even if it's not right 
you're at least making an impression!
Shop Obsessed.....I pretty much get everything at Forever 21...
Dress Me Like ....Our Nana was CLASSY! I love v
intage photos of my nana she is definitely an inspiration.
Top Shelf..... I am loving the peachy lip I'm seeing 
everywhere, I had to get me some peachy lips :) 
Style The Mannequin - How You Wear It Best : 
My hair, since it's an unique color, my go to hairstyle is the beachy waves.
How to curl your hair my way. hair Tutorial

Video Tutorial ~ Beachy Waves Hair Styling

My sisters have been asking me how I get my hair to curl like it does, so I made a 
tutorial for them and whomever might want to view it! It's literally the fastest 
way I've ever curled my hair. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 
Song: Let's Groove by Earth, Wind, and Fire
....................................
Isn't She FABOLOUS..? OMGosh, that HAIR.. I just love it... Thanks SO much 
for stopping in today. I can't express enough thank you's.. You are too super GORG!!
Please take a moment ladies and check out The Letter Four Sister's!!!
They are truly some kinda wonderful and just full of inspirations!
..................................






What Are YOU Wearing BEST This Week..? 
Do you have any quick fun hair style tutorial to share..?
Do please.... I would LOVE to stop in and check out your closet findings.. 
Please share via linking to your stylish posts and join in the fun..
Grab a button spread the word and join us every Monday.. 
We will feature fun most viewed links alongside my posts each Monday.. 

** Thanks SO much for stopping in today**
Wishing you an amazing week.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...