Sunday, June 10, 2012

My new gig!

I got a sweet new gig! 


I will now be co-hosting Mannequin Mondays with one of my fave bloggy friends! 

The ArtsyGirl Connection

She is amazing from photography, to motherhood and our love for all things thrift! I'm so excited that she even considered me worthy! I can't wait to for everybloggy to see all the wonderful things we have in store! We will be featuring some of your favorite bloggers and giving you a better sneak peak to the girl behind the blog! Fashion, tips and just so good ole girl talk!! 

Stay tuned!! 

Today yours truly is being feature


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your button babe.. So fun!!! I am super excited to have you on board.. SO much fun in store.. Woohoo.. : )) Wishing you a beautiful start to your week.. xo..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...