Friday, September 28, 2012

Guess WHAT???!!

We found out the gender today!!!!

Baby was in a complete ball, feet by the head, so it took a little while but we found out

We're having a...










We're having a GIRL!!!!





 The moment Eden realized she wasn't gonna be the only child! :(







"Where balloon go?"



20 weeks 




SO excited to meet my lil girl!! I think I'm even more excited for Eden to have a sister! She is gonna be an awesome be sister...a little bossy, but definitely a little mommy and big helper!

Three will soon become four!!

Hope every bloggy is having an awesome weekend!!

Photobucket






2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late, but I'm new to your blog-Congrats on the new baby Girl!! I have two girls myself and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late and new to the blog and LOVED this post!! Such a cute way to reveal. CONGRATS on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...